Tuesday, October 20, 2015

two (more) Halloween cards

Are ya'll tired of Halloween projects yet?! It's Ashley here today have two final Halloween cards to share. The first one is using one of the new release stamp sets, Build a Wreath.

I stamped my wreath from the Build a Wreath stamp set and die cut it with one of my circle dies that was a close match. Then I started stamping some of the Halloween images from the Little Halloween and the Fall Add Ons stamp sets. I colored the ghosts, the bat, the pumpkins, and the headstone and fussy cut them. I heat embossed the feather with black embossing powder right onto the wreath. I stamped the leaves with VersaMark ink, heat embossed them, and fussy cut them. The sentiment came from the Little Halloween stamp set and I just curved it slightly on my acrylic block so that it would fit nicely in the banner. The sentiment is also heat embossed with black detail embossing powder.
My second card is using the new stamp set, Winter Wonderland
First I used distress inks to color my background and then I die cut the grass from patterned paper. Next I stamped the branch and the bird onto my background. Lastly, I used a sentiment from Little Halloween and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder.
Thanks for stopping by today! Now, onto Thanksgiving and Christmas projects for me!

PS You may want to visit my blog today... I may have a giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards! I really love the wreath set... so many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...