Wednesday, November 8, 2017

hello Gorgeous

Hi everyone! Leslie here to share a DT inspiration project with you today, a fun accordion birthday book with a twine bow closure. I used the Vintage Domino Melange, Vintage Melange and Sayings and Sentiments stamp sets. All of these are just amazing!


I cut the accordion base from kraft cardstock. I cut the cover pieces with a stitched rectangle die and stamped the large flourish from the Vintage Melange stamp set on the front and back covers in brown ink. I heat embossed the front sentiment in gold, cut the words apart and affixed them to the front cover just above and below the twine line.


I stamped all nine domino-sized images from the Vintage Domino Melange stamp set on kraft cardstock and colored them in a very basic fashion with Spectrum Noir markers. I cut the images with a slightly smaller stitched rectangle die and layered them on brown die cuts. The birthday sentiment on the last panel is also from the Sayings and Sentiments stamp set.


For more details and additional photos, please see my blog post at Love To Scrap 2.

I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project! Be sure to check out all the fun stamps and other goodies at Paper Wings Productions! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time!

Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

4 comments:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...