Thursday, November 13, 2014

Themed Thursday- FALL


Hey guys, Happy Thursday! Katie here today for Themed Thursday! I used the theme fall for my projects. The weather has been pretty nice here lately so I was inspired!



For my first card I used these stamps: Build A Scene, Home Tweet Home, Swirl, and Fall Add Ons. I stamped them all onto a piece of card stock to create this Autumn-y scene and then colored them with copic markers.


For my second card, I stamped a bunch of leaves from the Fall Add Ons stamp onto a piece of cardstock and cut it out into a label shape on my Spellbinders machine then layered it with other embellishments on to the card.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...