Sunday, August 17, 2014

Spotlight Sunday - Seaside stamp set



I just love the stamp set from Paper Wings, so today I have chosen to shed the light on the Seaside Cling Stamp Set. I love how versatile it is. Use the stamps as background, as the focal point, on a card, on a layout, a canvas - the imagination is just the limit.


I have used the Lighthouse as a focal point on both the card above and the tag down below. If you look close you can see that I have used the shellfish & the fish as background stamps on the card. I have also randomly stamped with the sentence stamp on both the card and the tag. I get the random locking effect by NOT using a acrylic block. I just hold the stamp between my fingers, dab it on the stamp pad and then on the project, NOT pushing on the entire stamp.


The sentence speaks for itself so I have chose to use quite little embellishments on this tag. Just the old,old chipboard frame, a couple of mini roses, rhinestones and some tread.


Please visit my blog for more inspiration. Have a nice Sunday!
Love Marie

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you, this stamp set is awesome and so versatile. I just love how you used them on this card and tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations! Really stunning! & Yes, what a fabulous stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Loving the colorful tags!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...