Hello a Paper Wings Fans!
I am excited to announce that we are having a call for designers!
Here are the details of what we are looking for:
Who: we are looking for dependable, creative rubber stamp designers that have a passion for sharing tips, techniques, and ideas with our followers
What: designers to create projects using Paper Wings Productions products that will be posted on our blog twice a month and who can share these posts on social media
When: the current term will be July 2015 through May 2016
Where: you will need to be able to post your projects on our blog (http://paper-wings-productions.blogspot.com) and to social media sites on your assigned days.
Why: our designers help inspire as well as show techniques and ideas on how to use our rubber stamps.
- designers should be avid rubber stampers
- must have an active blog
- social on either Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest
- be reliable
- be able to photograph projects well (videos and step by step tutorials are a plus!)
Designers will receive stamps to make projects with as well as a 25% off code to the Paper Wings Productions Shop.
- Submit 3 photographs of your favorite projects that show your style
- Provide links to your blog, galleries and all relevant social media sites
- Quick bio about yourself and why you would love to be a Designer for Paper Wings Productions
- A list of past design team work if any
Please submit your applications by June 1st to Carrie at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing your submissions! Have a great day and remember to let your creativity take flight!