Thursday, July 30, 2015

Have a Witchy Halloween

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today wishing you an early Halloween.  Hey, we have to get our cards ready for the fast approaching holiday season, so check out all the store has for your crafting needs.


Today, I'm using Witchy Halloween stamp set.  This set contains 11 stamps on red rubber with a cushion.  Perfect for Halloween creations. 




I stamped the witch in black ink and painted the moon with Smooch Accent Ink for a touch of color.  I wanted the witch to stand out against the moon.  The Good Witch/Bad Witch was stamped twice and punched out.

I chose some fun Halloween papers to coordinate with these fun stamps after all Halloween is all about color and fun times isn't it!  I hope you like my early Halloween card.

Thanks for stopping by today. 

Steph - my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...