Wednesday, June 22, 2016

where flowers bloom

Hey guys! Ashley here today sharing a fun spring card today. I haven't played with my distress inks in a while so I got those out today. I used the Mini Flowers rubber stamp set to make my background. I stamped the flowers with Versamark and heat embossed them. Then I used distress inks to color my background and make my heat embossed flowers stand out.
Next I stamped the sentiment from the Flower red rubber stamp set and heat embossed it with fine gold embossing powder. I wanted 'hope' to stand out more than the rest of the sentiment, so I used some washi and masked off the 'hope' word first. Next I masked off the other words and stamped 'hope.' I used a sparkly gold embossing powder on 'hope.'


So my finished card...

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...