Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hey ya'll - art journal page


Hello, hello PWP fans, Norma here with you today!  What's been up for me lately is the Southern Sayings Stamp set.  I just got this set and I've already used four of the six sentiments.   Today I'm using "hey ya'll" from the set.  I'm also using the Triangle Border and the Happy Day stamp sets.  





I started with a blue and green background and added the backing of used joint tape.  (nothing goes to waste around here)  Next I added tiny flowers with molding paste and a Finnabair Prima stencil.  Then I cut down the backing from the stencil packaging and added a triangle border.  



This cutie is from the Vintage Cuties clip art sheet.  I'm using the back of a picture frame to hold the image in place.


I found this beautiful bling frame in my stash.  It adds the perfect touch to my focal image.


To compete my design, I added flowers from my stash and Pink Paislee Cottage Farms Paper Goods from the May Nestings Components kit.  My sentiment "hey ya'll" is from the Southern Sayings stamp set.


I strayed all of the flowers with Lindy's Spray ink for a little shimmer.


Finally, I added "oh happy day" to the top and a die cut pencil just for fun.


Be sure to join us on Friday for our design team blog hop!


The Nani ke Ola designers will be joining us as we celebrate friendship.  It's gonna fun and filled with tons of inspirations; stop by!!  See you on Friday :D

Have a Wonderful Day!!









4 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing page Norma! I love the color and texture you added to this piece. The use of the back of a frame for a photo holder is brilliant! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute! Love the image and the frame is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...