Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July New Releases!

Wow, July already?!?  We hope you are enjoying your summer!  Today's post features our new July releases.  Our theme of the month is Tea Time, if you're having a crazy, hectic summer like mine this will help us kick, relax, and enjoy the moment.  Without further ado, here's our new releases-

Our July stamp set is a red rubber cling set with 9 stamps.  I have to tell you that when I sat down to play with this set I used every single stamp in the set, perhaps a first for me!  I will show you what I made this Friday during our monthly blog hop.  Hope you will come back and join us!



Our Mixed Media kit for July also has the theme Tea Time.  This is another great collection of products from trending companies.  

 

In the kit you will find:
-your choice of our Swirl clear stamp sets (set 1 on the left, set 2 on the right)
-Golden Extra Heavy Gel Matte (Not Pictured)
-Mad Tea Party 6x6 paper pad from Marion Smith
-Tea Time Charms from Marion Smith Designs
-Tea Cup and Saucer Charms
-Tea Cup Chipboard (styles will vary)
-Purple Lace Washi Tape
-ATC sized Chipboard Frames from Um Wow Studios
-clip art sheet

Scroll down to see more pictures...






We have Marie joining us this month as our Guest Designer.  Here's what she said about the kit-
"I love this kit and had a great time creating with it. You can say I have used  most parts of it since the base for this canvas actually are the stiff cardboard that comes with the kit bag. First I prepped the cardboard with thin white gesso. When dry, I glued on strips of patterned paper from the kit. After some more drying I added a bit more gesso, paints (spray mist, acrylic paint) and the decorations. To finish it all of I added a quote by C.S Lewis that I really love."

Here's Marie's project-


You will see more of Marie later this month.  Remember that our kits are limited edition, get yours before they are gone!  Also, we still have our Sizzling Summer Sale happening right now for a limited time.  Some things have already sold out, shop now for the best selection.


Our Featured Stamp of the Month for July is Sayings and Sentiments.  During the month of July this set is 40% off!



Come back tomorrow for our new monthly challenge and again Friday for our blog hop!

Enjoy the flight,
Carrie



5 comments:

  1. I love teacups and collect them as a hobby, so I'm in love with this new stamp set! They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful--love the saying and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation Marie! Awesome new nesting kit too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet are those teacups :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new stamp set and the July kit!! Beautiful work Marie! Love how you used the July kit!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...