Tuesday, May 10, 2016

A Cup of Tea

Hello friends. Larissa here with you today using the stamp set Tea Time. 


I stamped the images on a piece of watercolor paper. I watercolored the entire background with a watered down black. I kept adding more water until I got the effect I was looking for. It kind of looks like I just dropped it on the paper. :) I used one shade of blue for the cup as well. I just added more water here and there to get the highlights.

This is another fun set. There are 4 different sentiments with the set.

I hope you enjoyed my post today.
Have a wonderful day friends.

Larissa

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Larissa :)
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card - having tea sounds wonderful especially with a treat or two!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...