Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Dia De Los Muertos

Hello friends. Larissa here today with a fun card I created. I used the Dia De Los Muertos Hombre
I used my Misti tool and stamped the image 3 times on the card front. I then colored each using  Copic markers. I used C7-C5-C3-W00-W3-E42- E44-R35 and G09.
I stamped the sentiment from the set on the card front.  I matted the card front on a piece of Riding Hood Red cardstock and then adhered it to a white card base. 


This set will be awesome for Halloween and the Day of the Dead. But until then I will have fun using it to make other cards. 


Thanks for stopping by today. 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love this stamp set and you did a great job on your card. Yes, it will be fun to use for Halloween!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...