Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Believe


Hello friends. Larissa here with you today. I wanted to make sort of a vintage looking card using this stamp. I am always using the bright colors and bling so this was a little challenging.




Products Used:
Paper Wings Productions Vintage Santa Stamp 
Kraft Cardstock
Cocoa Ink
Prismacolor Pencils
White GellyRoll Pen
Autumn Red Nuvo Drops



I cut the piece of Kraft cardstock and stamped the image on it using cocoa ink. I then colored the image very lightly using my Prismacolor pencils. Once I was done coloring I took a white eraser and rubbed over the color to fade it a little more.
Once I was done this was the hard part for me.. to leave it alone! No rhinestones no sequins no glitter. NOTHING..

I rounded the corners off and matted it on a piece of white cardstock then onto a kraft card base. I did end up adding a Nuvo drop in each corner. I also took my Gelly Roll pen and made little snow dots around the image. I love the way white looks on the Kraft cardstock.


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful Holiday season.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.

Larissa Pittman 



3 comments:

  1. Love this vintage Santa stamp! It looks amazing on the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing card. I love this image. So wonderful effect too.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...