Wednesday, December 13, 2017

DT: 12 Days of Christmas Love

Dear Scrappers,

This is Veronica from www.vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com  sharing with you A quick minialbum I made this morning. I was inspired by the Paper Wings Productions: Perfect numbers, clear stamp set.





For this album, I used:

Liquid Glass

Inks: Black, red, and gold: Hero Stamps. 
Glittery snow, DecoArt
Glittery snow, Martha Stewart 

A closer look at my mixed media title:




For this album, I used mostly components of the nesting mixed media kit. I added some fake snow 
to the snowflake and the inked wood shipies 





For the album covers, I used the harder packing material included in this kit. And make the wholes using my Cro-A-dile. I attached some trimmed paper from October afternoon included in the kit, sanded and inked the edges. I cut more paper for the inside pages and added picture mats and  stamped embellishments. The coordinated kits makes this process a breeze. 

I hope you enjoyed my minialbum and visit my blog.

Have wonderful and blessed day,


Vicky Tovar

3 comments:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...