Friday, January 5, 2018

DT Post: Quick Christmas Cards



This is Veronica from www.vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com  sharing with you some quick cards I made for a visit to a nunnery, where my daughter was going to do some Caroling.  








For this album, I used:

Inks: Saddle: Hero Stamps. 
My Mind  Eyes printed glittered papers
CTMH White Cardstock

I made this card using scraps from other projects and quickly stamped the sentiments and images from this amazingly beautiful stamp set. These images are so rich that don't need a lot to look complete. I made more than 10 cards in no time this way...

I hope you enjoyed my cards and visit my blog.

Have wonderful and blessed Happy New Year and stay nice and warm crafting along...



Vicky Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...