Wednesday, February 28, 2018

She took a leap and built her wings on the way down

Hi friends! Ashley here today sharing a card I made with the Fairies stamp set. This little fairy is adorable and could be colored so many ways! I heat embossed her with gold and then used mostly pink Copics to color her. Then I fussy cut her and adhered her to my card base with foam adhesive.

My card base was made using the packaging technique and misting. I added some flicks of gold and pink shimmer mist too.

My sentiment is from the Brave Girls stamp set. I heat embossed it with the same fine gold detail embossing powder that I used my on fairy girl. Fairies seem like they need gold in their life - am I right?

2 comments:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...