Tuesday, July 10, 2018

DT: Texas Shaker Wall Hanging

Hi Scrappers,

This is Veronica from www.vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com  sharing with you a Texas themed wall hanging, I made for my husband's birthday:



This month, we took a summer break from the blog hop and decided to free post during the month.

I used:

For more details about how I made this shaker, please visit my blog and this SnapGuide  I prepared. Thanks

Some closeups:




I really like how this little tag is transformed with sentiment, the StazOn stamped map and the stamped gross grain ribbon.


I took a picture of this quote at the Lady Bird Botanical Garden in Austin, and I loved so much how well it goes with this stamps line.






I hope you enjoyed pages and visit my blog:  www.vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com to see more details and learn about all the fun techniques I used in these three pages.

4 comments:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...