Wednesday, June 20, 2018

DT: Galveston mixed media Minialbum

Hi Scrappers,

This is Veronica from www.vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com  sharing with you the final pages that made for my ongoing minialbum for one of the trips to Galveston:







I used:







3d zots 

Embossing powders, HeroArts, and an unknown from another kit (black sand)

Liquid Gloss, Ranger

Cardstock: Ranger nature coredination, CTMH, 
 mini-album by Heart of Texas
Glitter paste, BoBunny

and:





For detail about each technique I used to embellish these pages, please visit my blog.

The whole finished album:







I hope you enjoyed pages and visit my blog:  www.vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com to see more details and learn about all the fun techniques I used in these three pages.


1 comment:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...