Monday, July 15, 2013

Mixed Media Monday - Thanks for the memories!



Hi everyone!  Tara C. here with my final post as a designer for Paper Wings Productions!  It has been such a sweet ride and I have been privileged to work with these amazing and creative women.  I have been so inspired by their knowledge, their skills and their imagination! This has been a wonderful team experience and the new design team is lucky to be part of it.


For my last post, I have a mixed media thank you card that I created to say thanks to all of the beautiful ladies on this design team.  I have incorporated lots of goodies on this card so it had to be a big one; 6 inches square to be exact!  I started with a bright, cheery yellow background and added a strip of distressed Core'dinations card stock and a small strip of washi tape that just barely peeks out.  I then layered a couple of tags, stamped with the damask background, over a sweet doily.  I used one of my favorite Paper Wings Productions stamps on the doily, the vining flower from the Flower Power set, and then added lots of bling in the form of black pearls and dark grey crystals.  Two fancy gold butterflies and a delightful sentiment complete the front of this card.


The inside of the card features the same cheery card stock and a few more pearls.  The sentiment is simple and definitely doesn't express the gratitude and joy I had in being part of this wonderfully organized team.

Thanks for visiting today!  Make sure you come back and check out what the other designers have created for this month and be sure and stop by and welcome all of the new designers in August.  Plus, check out the new and improved Paper Wings Productions store as there are lots of new goodies!

Thanks everyone for all of your support and kind words.  I have so enjoyed sharing all of my creations with you!

The Paper Wings Productions supplies used:

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Tara for all your inspiring projects over the last few months. I have enjoyed following your posts, and wonderful projects. I love mixed-media, and you have given me some great ideas for future projects. Thanks again.
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, Tara. Thanks for all your inspiration the past months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Tara! Thanks for all you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup gorgeous card Tara and thank you so much for all of your hard work. Your projects have been amazing and I was blown away seeing them in person. They are all so detailed, thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, loving the colors and all the gold butterflies! Loved all the projects you shared with us over the last six months!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous card, Tara and so sad to see your last post here! It has been a great delight to be inspired by you over these last few months.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...