Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Googly Eyed Fish For A Birthday Boy

 

Hello everyone it's Amber here with another What's Up Wednesday post. Today I am sharing this cute little Birthday Boy card featuring the Mermaid Clear Stamp Set.


I just love this little fish image that is with the Mermaid Clear Stamp Set. When I seen it I thought the little fish would be really cute repeatedly stamped. So I pulled out some white cardstock and started stamping. Once  I had my fish stamped I colored them, added some glitter, added some mini googly eyes, and  then cut the white cardstock to fit my card base. Since I colored the fish blue and green I thought the colors were perfect for a boys birthday card. You can see a close up below as well as my supply list.


We would love to see what you make with Paper Wings Productions Stamps so add your projects to our Flickr Group, to Pinterest, or leave a comment with a link to your project. Thanks for visiting today!
Supplies: Cardstock- White, Blue, Light Blue, Green / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Set- Mermaid / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / SRM Clear Sticker- Birthday Boy / CTMH Markers / Rangers Stickles- Lime Green / Mini Googly Eyes / Sulky Thread- Black / Sewing Machine

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Love the eyes-a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card!! The fish are so cute...love their eyes!! The stitching looks fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, love those googly eyes :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please stop making stamps sets that I absolutely have to buy... if my husband leaves me because of my stamp habit, i'm coming to live with you, Carrie!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...