Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Molding Paste Debossing Technique


Hello, Norma here with you today to share one of my favorite texture techniques.    I'm going to show how to deboss using molding paste to create this stunning effect:


Isn't that beautiful?!  It made the perfect background for this tag:


Okay no sit back, get comfortable and I'll show you how to deboss with molding paste and your favorite stamps!


Give it a try, you know you want too, it'll be fun, lol!!  Here is a list of the supplies I used on my tag:

Golden Molding Paste
Circles Background Stamp
Lindy's Inks: Tawney Turquoise, Glory of The Seas Gold, Sea Mint Green & Opal Sea Oats
August Nesting Components Kit
Butterflies from Reana Bouquets on Etsy
Industrial Chic Charms by Susan Lenart Kazmer
Metal Gears by Bead Landing

Thanks so much joining me today!  Have a beautiful day!!


10 comments:

  1. I LOVE this background Norma! Thanks for the video! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning technique, Norma!! It looks amazing!! Gorgeous tag!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norma that tag is so Vintage gorgeous! I was wondering how you got that amazing background technique, now I know~FABulous video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Norma! Thanks for the technique--this dovetails nicely with the "All About Mediums" class from Carrie that I took on Saturday--and I just bought the August nesting kit and some new sprays! Ready to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great technique, Norma. I was so inspired by your video, I am going to give this a try today. Will let you know how it turns out. Thanks for sharing in this great video.
    Mindy
    http://mulberrymindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this technique! Wishing your Bella the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag! Love this technique. Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible technique and tag, Norma!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...