Thursday, August 22, 2013

Vintage Cards with the August Nesting Components Kit


Hello there, Cathi back again with a set of vintage cards made with this month's August Nesting Components kit!! I found Paper Wings Productions because of their mixed media kits, and now that I am on their DT, I still can't help myself, and continue to purchase the mixed media kits!!! They are a great combination of stamp set, vintage image sheet, medium and embellishments and Carrie never disappoints!

These cards are made completely from kit contents with the sole exception of the card stock I used to make the card bases!! I used the decorative envelopes in the kit as my backdrop to assemble my cards. I used several images from the Vintage Image Sheet as the main focus of my cards. I also went to town adding the pearls, Tim Holtz rub ons, crochet pieces, seam binding and lace included in the kit!!


I added the Circle Background Cling Stamp included in the kit as a gorgeous subtle texture behind the images for both card. I inked over the stamped pattern with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink.


The kits are really great value, and make for some gorgeous projects, check out Dana's box here and Norma's card and the kit reveal here

Thanks so much for visiting!!

4 comments:

  1. Love these Cathi, they're both gorgeous! Your bow is so perfect :D I really love the kits too. The doilies in this month's kit are so beautiful that I think I'm hoarding them, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these too! I just adore the one with the fly, bow, and dragonfly! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...