Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What's Up Wednesday: Happy Happy Birthday

What's up Paper Wings Productions friends?  It is Erica  here today on the blog and I will tell you what has been up with me...Birthday party planning!  Our little guy Eli James is turning one today and I am so excited for his party this weekend!  Well with all the birthday planning going on I realized my stash of birthday cards is very low so I decided to create a birthday card that I could easily mass produce to keep in my stash!  I used Sayings and Sentiments Cling Stamp Set  and Happy Day Clear Stamp Set to create my card.
I stamped out the floral pom poms along the top and bottom of my cardstock making sure each time I stamped they were at different lengths.  Once they were all stamped out along the top and bottom I then stamped out my sentiment.  I wanted my coloring to be quick and easy so I used my Stampin Up markers to add some color. 
I seriously love these pom poms and I love the way the card turned out!  I added a few pink gems to the lighter pink pom poms then matted this to a couple pieces of colored cardstock and adhered to my card base!  Easy Peasy! 
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope I have inspired you to get a little crafty today! 

15 comments:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...