Saturday, September 27, 2014

Scrapbook Saturday



Hey everyone, Katie here! It's been a while since my last Scrapbook Saturday post, so I'm excited to share this with you!

Today I'm sharing a layout I created using the Funky Alphabet stamps and the Earth and Sky stamps! I love the fun font of the funky alphabet and I think it worked great on my layout.
I used it to stamp my title, "Swimming, Exploring, La Jolla, Ca." and then colored over it with watercolor pencils for a whimsical look.


I love the earth from the Earth and Sky stamp set, so I decided to use it to highlight the "La Jolla" part of my title. I colored in the earth with watercolors as well.


Thanks for stopping by, Let your creativity take flight!
-Katie

2 comments:

  1. Great layout Katie! Love the titles- that alphabet stamp is so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page layout Katie! I love that part of Cali. Great use of the stamps!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...