Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Princess - Themed Thursday

Happy May Everyone!!  OMGosh guys, is it just me or is this year just flying by?!  I feel like I blinked my eyes and April was gone, lol.  Oh well, on the bright side the NEW Paper Wings Productions "Nesting Components" mixed media kit was just released and it's awesome!  If you missed the announcement, you can check it out HERE.


Today I have two princess themed projects to share with you using the Princess Clear Stamp set.

This sweet little card is a mixture of fabric, paper, ribbon, a button and of course stamps.

I colored in this sweet little princess using Prismacolor pencils then added Stickles to her crown and necklace.

I also stamped the crown in the set on the button. 

This cute little lady is paper pieced together.  The only parts I colored in were her face and torso.

This tag is covered in muslin and a strip of specialty paper.  I used tulle, ribbon, die cuts and a Prima flower to embellish.  This is such a cute stamp set.  I think she'd even be cute without her crown.  

Well friends, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to join us tomorrow for the "May Flowers" DT Blog Hop!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!





7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always Norma! Love how you so effortlessly layer everything together and so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are absolutely gorgeous, Norma!! I love the mixture of materials you used!! Creative and fabulous as always!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your princesses are so pretty Norma! I love all the different materials you incorporate into your projects! Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, loving both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both the card and the tag are fabulous - love that little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects, Norma fit for any princess!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...