Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hope


Hello everyone! It's Amber here sharing a stamped and colored card today for this weeks Themed Thursday Post. Today I will be using the Snapshot Framer Set and the Crane Panel Set.


For my card I started by stamping the frame from the Snapshot Framer onto a white and teal piece of cardstock. I cut out, stamped hope and set aside the teal frame. Then I stamped the crane from the Crane Panel set onto the white cardstock frame,colored it and cut it out. After I had all that done I cut and stitched a piece of patterned paper and adhered it to my card front along with two buttons. I then added my teal frame with the crane and stamped the other half of the sentiment to the bottom right of my card. You can see a close up below.


We would love to see what you make with Paper Wings Productions Stamps so add your projects to our Flickr Group, to Pinterest, or leave a comment with a link to your project. Thanks for visiting today!
Supplies: Cardstock: White & Teal / Patterned Paper- K&Company Ancestry.com Mat Pad / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Sets- Snapshot Framer & Crane Panel / Staz-On Ink Pad- Jet Black / General's Chalk Pencils / Mini Green Buttons- Favorite Findings / Sulky Thread- White 


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Amber! Great design. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Amber! Love the colors and how you used the two stamps together. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous!! I love the colors and design!! The stamps look amazing!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...