Saturday, November 2, 2013

Scrapbook Saturday: Snapshot Framer Polaroids

Hello! I hope you are having an awesome weekend! Katie here for Scrapbook Saturday!


Polaroid Cameras, Instax cameras and Instagrams are super popular right now and I love the trend! I don't have a polaroid or instax camera, but I am able to mimic the look of an instant photo using the Snapshot Framer stamp set. These frames worked perfectly for my camera phone photos I snapped while we were on the trail.

For my layout today I stamped the frame 3 times on white cardstock and cut around it. I also used some of the words and borders to embellish them a bit.
While I loved the tree paper for my background, it was a bit busy so I painted a bit of gesso around my layers of patterned papers. I think that helps tone it down a bit but I can still see the pretty little trees.


I love that you can use the thin borders included in the Snapshot Framer stamp set on more than just the frames. As you can see below I used on of them as a border beneath my journaling, and then also on either side of the word "Trail".


I also would like to share some of the awesome posts the rest of the design team has been sharing around here! So much inspiration!



If you make a project with Paper Wings Productions stamps please share it! You can link your projects to the Facebook page, the flickr group, or comment a link to your projects on this post! You can see all the Paper Wings Productions Rubber Cling Stamps here.


5 comments:

  1. Very fun layout Katie! I love your use of the Snapshot Framer set and all of the fun patterns in your page :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout, love what you did with the photo frames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! I love how you framed the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout, love the way you framed the photos with that stamp set,might have to get that one!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...