Sunday, November 10, 2013

Spotlight Sunday: Time to ride mini book


Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here with my Spotlight Sunday and today it's my new tag mini book made with FabScraps new paper collection and a mini book and FULL of gorgeous PWP stamps.
I really adore background stamps. They are so versatile and you can use them as backgrounds,  for stamping over die cut shapes, for Mixed Media resist technique and much much more.
In this mini book I just stamped. Red inks, blue inks, permanent inks, pigmented inks, some heat embossing- I just added a lot of texture over each and every mini book page. 
I stamped over inked chipboards, over patterned paper, even over some plastic mesh.
I made borders and added words- anything  that fitted this book was stamped here and I hope that you like the final result.




This is my mini book cover- stamped over 2 huge chipboards.



Here  is the close ups to my stamping over the chipboards.


The next page is empty for the future photos, so I just made some  stamped borders and added a small title on the corner.


More photo pockets with more splashes again.


Next page is just the same (not exactly) as the previous empty one.


And the King for the Royal boy photo that will be glued here some day.


Some waves and more dots on the back and last page.




I hope you got the issue: just grab your PWP stamps and don't be afraid to stamp over and over. The more the better. 




3 comments:

  1. Love how you used all the texture stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Mini Album!! Love all the textured stamps you used!! I have a slight love for all mini albums!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...