Saturday, November 30, 2013

Scrapbook Saturday

Welcome to another Scrapbook Saturday!  Erica here this week to share with you a layout a created the other day with a photo from our very first professional family photo!  This is one of my very favorite photos!  I love how our babies are all behind us and laughing and Michael and I are out front.  It's natural, real and I just love it!  I used a variety of our Paper Wings Productions stamps on my layout and I started with a plain white 12x12 piece of cardstock.  I took two different colors of color shine and added them along one side of my layout.  While it was still wet I took my Circle Background stamp and stamped it into the color shine and then stamped again on the white parts of my layout.  It came out very light but I love the little bits of this background stamp all around my layout.
I then began cutting my papers and making my layers behind my photo. Once I had things laid out the way I liked I began to adhere them down with adhesive and my stapler.  I used a piece of the ribbon that comes in the November Nesting Components Kit as a layering piece as well after spaying it with some Cherry Color Shine.  My layout came together very quickly and my favorite part besides the photo is the title!  I am Thankful Everyday for our family and this Thankful stamp set is perfect!  I love the font and I think it went well with this glitter sticker from Heidi Swapp!
This stamp is one of my new stamps from Paper Wings Productions and it is already a favorite one at the top of my list!  It stamps out beautifully and can be used in so many different ways!  If you do not yet have this great little stamp head on over to the shop and pick it up HERE!  The last thing I added to this layout was this great wood veneer frame that comes in the November Nesting Components Kit.
I placed it on my photo so that it would frame Michael, the kids, and I so that it would kind of draw you into that one spot which is the most important to me.  Here is a look at my finished layout..

I appreciate you stopping today and please share with us what you have been up to with the Paper Wings Productions products!  We love to see how are fans are using our products!  You can post to our FACEBOOK page, FLICKR GROUP or tag us on INSTAGRAM!  Make sure you join us on December 6th for our Winter Blog Hop and for some more inspiration check out these post from my fellow flight attendants!

Amber-Jolly St.Nick
Katie Smith-Kaite's Christmas Card
Dana-Tea Time

******SALE ALERT*******


We are having a Black Friday sale on our website through Sunday December 1, 2013.  Enter the code BLACK when you check out for 25% off your entire purchase.  Go shop now!


14 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, love how you used the stamps to give a modern look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page Erica! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dana! Loving these colors these days!!

      Delete
  4. I love this layout! The colors are so fun and fresh. You did an amazing job with kit and that photo is beautiful too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Norma! I only have bits and pieces of the kit but wanted to make sure i used what I could in my layout!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lacey and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. What a fabulous page! Loving that splash of purple!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...