Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tutorial Tuesday

Hello Paper Wings fans!  Erica here today  for this weeks Tutorial Tuesday!  Today I am using a great little tool from Epiphany Crafts and our fabulous Paper Wings Productions Stamps to create one of kind embellishments!  I have a quick video to share with you all showing how quick and easy it is to take our stamps and create fun embellishments and even a jewelry piece!  Take a look!


Here is a look at a finished card I created using one of my little epoxy rounds and Paper Wings Productions stamps!


It is so much fun to use different tools we already have and the great PWP stamps! If you missed KATIE'S post a couple weeks back she shared another great tool paired with our stamps HERE!  We love to see what you are all creating with our products so please share with is on Facebook, Pinterest, in our Flickr Group or on Instagram!!  Thanks so much for stopping today and Let your creativity take flight!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE how you did this! I love finding new ways to use my tools. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic tutorial Erica!! This tool is now on my list. Our girls will love this too!. Thanks for enabling lol :) So, does your phone ring every time you do a video?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jody!! Lol! Yes my phone rings all the time! I need to shut it off next time;)

      Delete
  3. Fabulous tutorial! Love all the stamps you used!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amber! I am having so much fun turning the PWP stamps into epoxy bubbles!! It is a little addicting!!

      Delete
  4. Great tutorial Erica, that's a cool little tool. TFS :D Beautiful card too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Norma!! It is a fun little tool!!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Cathi! I am having a lot of fun with it!!

      Delete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...