Hello there peeps!
We added several new designers for our latest release of stamps. Today we are featuring one of those designers, Erin Edelmann of Rag & Bone Studio. Erin is Carrie's sister and a very talented freelance graphic artist. She finds a lot of inspiration from music and lyrics. Prints of her designs can be purchased on her Etsy shop. Rag & Bone Studio on Etsy.
Here are some samples using the designs from Rag & Bone:
1. Stamp music from Text Melange over entire card base.
2. Stamp flowers from Flower Power on yellow pattern paper, ink edges and adhere to card base.
3. Stamp sentiment from Kind Words onto coated cardstock. Ink paper with ink tool, and then flick water to create spots. Add sentiment and flower embellishment to aqua cardstock
4. Stamp phonograph from Lyrics on coated cardstock, cut and add distress ink to edges. Adhere with foam tape.
Stamps: Lyrics, Text Melange, Flower Power and Kind Words
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger in Barn Door, Broken China, and Vintage Photo
Cardstock: stash, clay coated paper
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey
Other: Tim Holtz ink blending tool by Ranger; flower from Sassafrass, and foam tape from Stampin' Up!
1. Use ink blending tool to add background color to tag.
2. Ink tree stamp from Howlin' For You with browns and greys and stamp on background.
3. Add sentiment to bottom of tag. (I cut my sentiment away from image for more stamping options.)
4. Stamp and cut out wolf from Howlin' For You and adhere with foam tape.
5. Tie on black shear ribbon to finish tag.
Stamps: Howlin' For You
Ink: Memento by Tsukineko in tuxedo black; Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger in Weathered Wood, Vintage Photo, Tea Dye and Festive Berries (winter set)
Cardstock: Mailing Tag, clay coated paper
Other: Tim Holtz ink blending tool by Ranger, ribbon and foam tape from Stampin' Up!
1. White emboss circle background from Backgrounds in white. Spray with mists. Cut up piece into horizontal strips. Attach to white panel.
2. Black emboss boots from Lyrics. Tear piece. Spray with mists over star stencil. Attach onto circle background panel.
3. Stamp sentiment from Lyrics onto white strip using black ink. Ink edges with black. Attach onto circle background panel.
4. Attach circle background panel to black card base.
Stamps: Backgrounds and Lyrics
Ink: Memento by Tsukineko in tuxedo black; Tim Holtz Distress Ink by Ranger in black soot
Cardstock: Neenah Papers in solar white and black
Other: Embossing powers in black and white; various sprays and mists; Tim Holtz ink blending tool by Ranger; stencil from Balzer Designs by Crafter's Workshop
Enjoy the flight!