Friday, December 20, 2013

Butterflies are free




Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to PWP Feature Friday. Irit is here again and as always I try to make a different project and this time it's a home made gift wrapping.


 I used a simple white paper, not even a cardstock and made my own stamped piece of patterned paper with PWP gorgeous butterfly stamps , mists and heat embossing.


Then I stamped, heat embossed and hand cut a couple of butterflies and added them over the box. Some chipboards and blings were also added over to get this fancy lovely gift box done.

And now it's your turn: get yourself some fantastic PWP products from the list below and make your own, one time only and unique  butterfly papers.




4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful project. I especially love the butterflies and frills. TFS

    Mindy
    http://mulberrymindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Irit, love all the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...