Sunday, December 22, 2013

Spotlight Sunday-Perfect Numbers


Happy Sunday Paper Wings Fans!  Erica here with this weeks Spotlight Sunday!  I have a huge spotlight this week on a fabulous Paper Wings Productions stamp set called Perfect Numbers!  This stamp set is a must have stamp to add to your collection!  Oh and by the way it is included in our December Nesting Components Kit!!  If you have not purchased a December Kit yet head on over to the shop and pick yours up today HERE!  Everyone needs a good number stamp and this is the one to have!  Not only do you receive the numbers but you also get all 12 months, and a ton of other great sayings and sentiments to customize your projects! The solid number images are the perfect size for all your projects and they stamp out beautifully!!  I have 3 projects to share with you today using this stamp set just to give you a few quick and easy ideas on how to use this great stamp set!  First up I have two simple but fun cards to share.  They are both 4x4 cards and are perfect to add to a gift bag or on top of a gift box!

My first card is using a piece of Pool Party card stock from Stampin Up as the base and then the wood grain pattern paper is from the 8x8 paper pad that comes in our December Nesting Components Kit and is from October Afternoons Silent Night.  I stamped the number 34 all over the pattern paper with VersaMark ink and the sprinkled embossing powder in the same color as the card base all over to create a fun background!  Next I stamped out the Happy Birthday sentiment that is also in the Perfect Numbers stamp set and then die cut it with a banner die .  I added it to the center of my card with some foam squares and then to finish it off I added a couple enamel dots and added a black border around the whole card with my black Smash marker.  The next card I made is a 10 minute card and I love how simple but classic it looks!  I love black and gold together and the glittered 50 is perfect!  I took a white card base and embossed just along the bottom with a striped embossing folder.  Next I stamped out the 50 onto a black strip with VersaMark ink, added some simple stick and heated it with my heat gun to activate it and then added my glitter!  I then added this strip to my card with foam squares and then stamped out the sentiment that also comes in the stamp set in gold ink.  To finish it off I added some fabulous gold sequins in different sizes and that's it!  Easy Peasy! 
The last project I want to share with you is a page out of my Simple Stories Sn@p album.  The photos are from my sons 1st Birthday party and this stamp set is going to be perfect to help document this special day!  Here is the first page completed and I used the stamp set on my journaling card to stamp the date and the Happy Birthday.

 I want to thank you for stopping by today!  I love reading all the comments and they sure do make my day!  For more projects using the Perfect Numbers stamp set please check out this post from Dana  HERE and my Scrapbook Saturday post HERE.  To purchase a December Nesting Components Kit please head on over to the Paper Wings Productions Shop or click HERE!  You do not want to pass this one up because it is a beauty! 

 As always we love to see your projects using our products so please share them with us on FACEBOOK page or in our FLICKR GROUP!   Enjoy your day and let your creativity take flight!

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Cathie!! I had fun with the perfect numbers stamp that's for sure!!

      Delete
  2. I love the numbers cards; I've been wanting to do some number cards lately! And super cute pocket pages for your son; birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val!! I think the numbers stamped out in some bright colors would be fun for a kids birthday card! Thanks for stopping!!

      Delete
  3. Fun projects. Thanks for the inspiration Erica! Love the black/gold combination on that card also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Erica... Fan-tabulous cards! I always love your instruction ;)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...