Monday, December 30, 2013

Mixed Media Monday: Surely The Stars...



Hi, Cathi here with a layout for Mixed Media Monday! I just recently bought the great Art Textures Cling Stamp Set and have had a great time here trying out my new Tropical Gelatos using the bubble wrap and coffee stain textures on my background! I also used the gorgeous Prima doily mask that was included in the November Nesting Component Kit. I stamped and colored the background with the gelatos, I think I will be using these more often!! I love the soft subtle texture the stamping gives you with the gelatos.


Here you can see more of the gelato coloring and doily masking as well as the gorgeous text stamp from the Text Melange Cling Stamp Set. I have also used the gorgeous Blue Fern Twiggy Branch chipboard in its natural raw state. I have added a gorgeous Prima nest, bird and flowers from my stash! 


For the title of my layout I used the sweet quote from the Stars Cling Stamp Set, adding a few bark stars to my embellishment cluster to add a little extra detail...

There are a lot of new projects up on the blog now that Christmas is gone, we seem to be craving lighter color pallettes!!

Hope you will check out some more mixed media work from Irit:


Amber has done a sweet sea themed mermaid card!

Thanks for visiting today and don't forget we would love to see what you make with Paper Wings Productions Stamps so add your projects to our Flickr Group, to Pinterest, or leave a comment with a link to your project. You can also check out our Facebook Page and You Tube Page for daily inspiration.

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Great job! I just got the new Tropical Gelatos too, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! I just love the soft pastel colors and that little robins nest with the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work Cathi! I love the pretty pastels and the chipboard. Your stamped background is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout Cathi! I love the soft colors and all of the little touches like the chipboard and bird's nest. Beautiful as always my friend :D

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...