Thursday, December 26, 2013

Themed Thursday- Sea Malange


Hello everyone, It's Amber here with this weeks Themed Thursday post! Hope you all had a wonderful time with the family yesterday! Today I will be showing you a card I created with the large Sea Malange Cling Stamp Set that can be found in the shop HERE. I used three different stamps form the set, two images and one sentiment.


This is another one of my favorite sets because of all the different images, there 11 stamps to choose from in this stamp set. For this card I used the beautiful mermaid as my focal point by adding my blue cardstock and patterned paper around her. I also used one of the two sentiments from the set and stamped it directly onto my patterned paper.  For a fun touch I stamped one of the adorable little fish onto a white tag and added it to the left side of my card with a bow. You can see a close up of these below.


Thanks for visiting today and don't forget we would love to see what you make with Paper Wings Productions Stamps so add your projects to our Flickr Group, to Pinterest, or leave a comment with a link to your project. You can also check out our Facebook Page and You Tube Page for daily inspiration.


Supplies: Cardstock- White & Blue / Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Set- Sea Malange / CTMH Ink Pad- Moonstuck / Sizzix Die- Mini Tag / Offray Ribbon- Orange / Sulky Thread- White / CTMH Edge Distresser


4 comments:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...