Monday, January 27, 2014

Mixed Media monday: Easy to make gift card holder




Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here with  my very easy to make " light" Mixed Media project.


This is my last for this term project made for PWP blog. This time I made a gift card holder/bag with Tim Holtz glassine bag that was dry embossed with his folder and then heat embossed over with pink powders.
I used PWP clip art sheet  images- the fairy girl, the bird and the flowers were just cut out the clip art  sheets.
The wing was covered with pink fine glitter. I stamped this some hanging flowers on the bag bottom, but it's hard to see after all. The O, Happy day sentiment is stamped on the bottom.

 Hope you like this easy to make project !


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful gift card holder, I love all the glitter :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the images you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to see you go, Irit. I have really enjoyed the projects you have shared and it's been so exciting to read posts from a crafter on the other side of the world. Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...