Thursday, January 23, 2014

Themed Thursday: Coffee and Tea Cards


Hey, it's Katie from Punk Projects! I just got the awesome Play with your Coffee stamp set and the Frothy Concoctions stamp set so for today's Themed Thursday I am featuring Coffee and Tea themed cards.

For my cards I used the coffee stamps, but I also used supplies from the January Nesting Components Kit. I loved the Cosmo Cricket paper pad included in the kit, it worked perfectly for making the card bases. I also used the pretty Lace stamp in from the kit on a couple of these cards. I love how it looks like vintage lace.


First up are my Tea themed cards. To turn the coffee cups into tea cups all you have to do is add a tea bag tag. On one of the cards I just doodled a little tag, but on the other I made a paper tag and attached it with twine so it's 3D.

Here are my 2 Coffee themed cards: I used a coffee cup on one, but for the other I chose to have fun with the frappuccino cup. I stamped the cozy and the straw on patterned paper and added them on for fun texture. I love the different add-ons for that stamp.


Are you more of a coffee lover or tea lover? I, personally, am all about the Tea!
While you're here, be sure to check out some of the other creative projects on the blog like Norma's beautiful Wooden Plaque, Dana's Creative Girl Card, Cathi's Vintage Clip Art Cards, and Erica's Lovely Layout.

We would love to see what you make with Paper Wings Productions Stamps so add your projects to our Flickr Group or our Facebook page. You can also find Paper Wings Productions on PinterestTwitter and YouTube

12 comments:

  1. Super fun cards! I love the mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dana! I love the paper pad that came with the Jan kit!

      Delete
  2. These are soooo cute Katie, I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Norma! I do love how they turned out.

      Delete
  3. I love your combinations of papers and stamps. They make for such cute cards, and I'm with you, I like my teas more than coffee. TFS.

    Mindy
    http://mulberrymindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a coffee girl!! Your cards are adorable!! Love the milk shake card and how you colored the cup!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erica! I used some prisma markers for all the coloring!

      Delete
  5. Super cute, love the little tea bag string you made on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I belong to a monthly tea and card swap so I really appreciate your new ideas. Mahalo for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a tea drinker Katie, love these fun whimsical cards!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...