Thursday, January 9, 2014

Themed Thursday-Tags

Happy Thursday everyone!  Erica with you today to bring you 3 very sweet tags using the fabulous products from the Paper Wings Productions Shop.  
They were all very easy to make and I am going to take you through the process of creating one of them today.  I started with medium sized manila tags and sprayed them all with Lindys Stamp Gang Nantucket Sidekick that you will find in our January Nesting Components Kit.


After I dried the tag with my heat gun I used the stamp set Art Textures to stamp out a few different textures all over my tag to create a nice background.
I hit the tag with my heat gun once again to make sure all the ink was completely dry.  Next I picked one of the great stamps from the Valentine Wishes stamp set and stamped it out in VersaMark ink and heat embossed it in gold embossing powder.
I love the way the gold looks on this tag!  I wanted to add some more gold embossing so I took the small heart stamp that comes in the Snowman Love stamp set and stamped it out so it looked as if the little hearts are floating up to the top of the tag and then I heat embossed them in the same gold embossing powder.
To finish off my tag I added a flower from my stash, some bling and some beautiful hand dyed vintage rayon ribbon from the January Nesting Components Kit.
I hope you enjoyed my tags today and that you were inspired to get out some of your sprays, stamps and ink and get a little creative!  The January Nesting Components Kit is available for purchase in the Paper Wings Productions Shop and do not forget we now have a Stamp of The Month that you can purchase for 40% off and includes a full color print out of sample ideas!  It is a fabulous stamp set that you will definitely want to pick up!  To stay up to date on sales, stamp releases and much more make sure to like us on Facebook and follow our blog!  Thanks so much for stopping today and remember to Let Your Creativity Take Flight!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags Erica! I get so much use out of my Art Textures Stamp Set as well. I LOVE your love themed tags, so perfect for the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday. Thanks for sharing your techniques! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dana!! This Art Texture stamps are fabulous!! Must have fore sure!!

      Delete
  2. Your tags are just gorgeous!! I love the colors you used.

    I can't wait to get my January Nesting Components kit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the colors and the stamped background is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Erica, I am visiting from SCS. Beautiful tags and a great tutorial.
    Love Anne from The Fairy Bridge

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...